Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pour Vous Faire Rire



Incidentally, this is kinda how I feel about life right now. I have about a million obligations chasing after me that must be met before I leave France, and all I can ask myself is why the rum is always gone.

I leave for Corsica tomorrow, and as such, my only full day left in Aix after today will be this coming Friday. My train to the airport leaves early Saturday morning, and, to put my situation in different terms, this time next week, I shall be lounging around on Wellesley's campus, perhaps just waking up in a dorm room in Dower.

It feels so close, yet so very, very far... and all I want to do is run away from my responsibilities and into my bed where I can sleep for a couple weeks.

My life abroad is so HARD.

Oh, Captain Jack, I sometimes think that you and I are such kindred spirits.

More updates shall come soon (and more frequently) once things have calmed down on the France front.

Peace, love, et grosses bises,
Rachel

P.S. This summer, I shall be doubling as writer of my own blog and web mistress for my friend's blog: Alice in Nappyland. This should be a lot of fun. Feel free to check out her blog; it's quite awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment